Nails By Jo Saville
Jo provides gel manicures using The Gel Bottle Inc products.
Bookings are available Tuesdays- Fridays between the hours of 9:30-2:30. Throughout school holidays Jo may be able to offer more flexibility on this so please don’t hesitate to get in touch to ask Jo’s availbility.
Nails will be done from Jo’s home salon in Hertford. Please click the link below for my recent work.
Why I use the Gel Bottle Inc Products:
The Gel Bottle Inc™ gel polishes are rich, highly pigmented, chip-resistant and offer extremely long lasting shine.
The products are also VEGAN, CRUELTY-FREE.
What is BIAB and do I need it?
- ‘Builder in a Bottle’, also referred to as ‘BIAB’, is a type of gel developed to nourish and strengthen nails and promote nail growth.
- BIAB creates the same look, hardness and strength as acrylic nails without damaging the natural nail.
- BIAB is a gel which can easily be soaked off
- It has inbuilt primers to help strengthen natural nails and allows them to grow past the client’s natural breaking point.
- BIAB is breathable so is excellent for all nail types, especially those with weaker nails.
- BIAB is an incredible all rounder for my clients, it helps strengthen longer nails as it increases flexibility on brittle nails which means they’re much less likely to snap. As well as being a life saver to my nail biting clients (which I once was) and those who struggle to grow their nails.
- My clients have found that using BIAB as the base has helped their gels to last about a week longer than manicures using other gel brands.
Please get in touch to book your appointment – 07988730506.